Full Mouth Rehabilitation - A Reconstructive & Restorative Dental Treatment
People tend to feel hesitant or awkward in smiling when they suffer from damaged teeth, dental injuries, or crooked teeth. When you lose teeth, essential dental functions are at stake, showing leniency in matters of dental health can only make it worse. It is natural to lose confidence in such a situation. At Akshar Dental Clinic, we feel self-esteem is key to success in every venture. We have seen many of our patients gain confidence & positive self-image after getting reconstructive mouth surgery.
As the name suggests full mouth rehabilitation means replacing all of the teeth. Thus Restoring the upper & lower jaws to reestablish the functionality of your oral system. The treatment is a combination of aesthetic dentistry and restorative dentistry. Our aim is to provide a healthy, attractive, and properly functioning teeth structure. Often patients' severity of their teeth condition determines how long it will take.
Signs That Suggest You Need A Full Mouth Rehabilitation When You are Suffering From Badly worn teeth, Constant pain, Missing several teeth,Dental injury or trauma,Severely damaged gums, Short teeth or Crooked teeth
Full Mouth Rehabilitation Treatment We Offer at Akshar Dental Clinic
Akshar dental clinic is equipped with professional dental surgeons and advanced tools & equipment. We strive to make your smile even brighter. With the below, dental enhancements feel less discomfort, welcome better dental function & pleasant appearance.
- Crowns- Dental crowns to restore, cover, and protect teeth
- Dental Bridges -To Cover Gaps between missing teeth
- Veneers -Improve the appearance of several teeth at a time
- Braces- To restore the alignment of teeth
- Implants -Full teeth replacement
- Gum Therapy - To eliminate inflammation
- Root Canal -To protect teeth from the recurrence of infections
Benefits Of Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Gorgeous & Confident, Gap-free smile
- Better teeth and gum functions
- Chewing, speaking, and smiling without discomfort or hesitation
- Say goodbye to jaw pain
- No more stained and discolored teeth
- Sky High self-confidence flaunting your new smile with confidence
Why Choose Akshar Dental Clinic For Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Vapi Valsad
The entire process of full mouth reconstruction seems overwhelming, But experts at Akshar dental are experienced in tackling a number of such cases every day. We can assure you, that you have chosen the right clinic for your treatment. Since you know the fundamental details about Rehabilitation Treatment. You may proceed to do the next best thing - Book an appointment via call or website and schedule your consultation with us.